Joint Replacement Surgery or Arthroplasty is a procedure of orthopaedic
surgery, in which the arthritic or dysfunctional joint surface is replaced with an orthopaedic prosthesis.
When joint replacement surgery occurs, the artificial surfaces of the joint replacement are shaped in such
a way as to allow joint movement similar to that of a healthy natural joint.
WHEN YOU NEED JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERY
A person who has injured or damaged his joint may experience extremely severe pain at the site of the joint. In certain instances when
- The pain is extremely severe, one may "avoid using the joint, weakening the muscles around the joint and making it even more difficult to move the joint".
- If your joints are hurting you so much that it is difficult to climb up the stairs or even walk.
- Your other treatments and medication and injections do not give you rid of pain.
- Swelling in your knee is unbearable.
The center offers the following Joint Replacement Procedures:
- Total Knee Replacement.
- Unicondylar Knee Replacement.
- High Flex Knee Replacement.
- Oxinium Knee Joint Replacement.
- Total Hip Replacement.
- Partial Hip Replacement.
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Partial Shoulder Replacement.
- Total Elbow Replacement
- Partial Elbow Replacement.